Herregård Terrassebeis contains pigments and UV stabilizer that protects the wood against sunlight degradation and film preservative against black fungus. Herregård Terrace stain oil-based is durable, penetrates well and prevents cracking of the substrate. Can also be used on larch wood, but only 1 coat.
With good preparation and by following the instructions for use on the packaging, you get a good result.
- Oil-based terrace stain specially developed for harsh Norwegian climates.
- Particularly durable surface with optional gloss, more coats give higher gloss.
- Easy to apply, gives a great result that lasts extra long.
- Maintenance interval up to 3 years, preferably longer depending on load.
- Can be used on most types of wood, only 1 coat on harder / fatter woods.
- White spirit thinning allows it to be used from 0 degrees.
- Withstands rain for 1 hour after application at 23 degrees and 50% humidity.