It bleaches and refreshes the wood color, and is an effective cleaning agent on patio tables and garden furniture. Not to be used on precious wood and exotic woods. Avoid Gjøco Terrasserens Gel Extra coming into direct contact with plants, painted surfaces, aluminum and glass. Any spills are rinsed off with clean water. For best effect, the temperature should be above + 10 ° C, and it has the best effect at + 15 ° C to + 25 ° C.
Method of use:
- Moisten the wood with water.
- Empty the Terrace Gel into a rolling pin. NB Be careful, the product is corrosive.
- Apply Gjøco Terrasserens Gel with a wide roller.
- Let the patio cleaner work for 30-60 minutes.
- Feel free to scrub the wood with a broom.
- Flush with garden hose or high pressure washer until it no longer foams. Be careful when using a high pressure washer so that the wood surface is not damaged.
- For many layers of stain on the surface, leave Gjøco Terrasserens Gel on for a few hours, and cover with plastic or tarpaulin to prevent it from drying out.
- Rinse well with water.
- Loose wood fibers must be sanded away before re-treatment.
It is not recommended to use the terrace cleaner in direct sunlight, as it will provide shorter working time and greater opportunity for drying before scrubbing and rinsing.